This is quite impossible to say as what feels "right" to one does not to
another.  Hand and body positioning have as much if not more to do with the
fit of the bike , your own distinct sense of being centered in the bike,
than the bar.  The bar also requires a stem , both selections vital in the
fine tuning of bike feel as a *whole. *Notice how a bike that just feels
"right" is one you don't even think about, you are free from any sense of
"it" being apart from you, as if you are "riding an object". Rather, you
find yourself moving effortlessly and without explanation or thought of
one, not unlike flying effortlessly where everything is just one whole
experience. Time and distance and space have no meaning here :)

 If this seems just too "far out" and far fetched , I can only say it is
any sense of limitation, isolation and separation that is what makes no
sense. How can one be, and that being be limited, separated from itself ?
That's double talk, either you are, or you are not , period, infinitum. If
you are here, you be :)