I do not care for the look of the bosco bulls that came with my Clem (H). I
like the look of the choco moose bars on the Joe Appaloosa much better. I
like that the choco bars are flatter with less rise. I have contemplated a
switch. However, in the riding I have done so far, I have found the
standard bosco bars to be very comfortable and I will probably stay with
them for a while. I am concerned that Riv is going to stop carrying the
bosco bull bars because they say they are hard to ship. Has anyone put
choco bars (moose or normal) on their Clem?

 Jim  D    Massachusettss