I have had Sorrels since 1990 and use them for snow shoeing and working out
in the cold & shoveling snow.They work great.
I think they are too big to ride in.
I'm going to look in to the LL.Bean boots.I see they are in three widths.I
tried buying them a few years ago when they only had one width and they
didn't fit me.
I checked on line and they are out of my size until February.I'll check the
store near me.
Thanks for this post.
Jon