I bought my Bean boots with optional shearling insoles.  See if such are
still available.  Very comfortable working short term in Wyoming winters
down to -45!  (Frost nipped my fingers shoveling snow with heavy ski gloves
-- couldn't find my heavy mittens.)

Also narrower than the Sorels so more bike friendly.  Frequently rode down
to -25 although not for long distances.  A favorite memory is riding in 6
to 8 inches of fresh powder, the snow "exploding" off my feet at the bottom
of every pedal stroke.  Actually quite beautiful!
Cheers,
GAJett