The CX-50s, or any brake that clears the forks and chainstays completely,
will help a lot with wheel change out.  I've got older Tektros and have to
deflate the fatter tires every time I swap wheels (which I do pretty
often).   I'll definitely get some when I feel more financially flush and
wear out my last pair of replacement brake shoes.

John