Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy!  It's the start of everything.
 But back to bikes, I'd sell two of them right off just for the sake of
domestic tranquility, the two vintage bikes.  Buy a nice crib and dresser
with the proceeds.  If you don't really need to sell, but just have no
place to put the bikes, perhaps you could improvise some outdoor storage?
 It doesn't have to fancy, just enough to keep the weather off, and keep
them secured.  If not, I think you are headed towards the 'one bike
solution.'  In my experience, nothing got my dear wife as ready to blow her
top as barking her shins (again) on some MKS Touring pedals.  Also, the
bike as an 'objet d'art' in the living room didn't fly in my house.  Small
house + no alternative storage = one bike, at least for me.  Now which bike
should you pick?  Tough choice.  Clearly it's either the Hunq, or the 650b
Atlantis, and you can't really make a bad choice here.  650b Atlantis,
though. NIce.