Drew offered a multiple-choice scenario, based on various motivations and
constraints, and asked 'what would you do?'

Of the choices given, my honest most-likely choice would be:

-realize that the one bike hypothesis is not practical and ignore all
problems in your life.

Assuming that's not what you are going to do, I will add that I think the
650B Atlantis would/will be a great bike.

BL in EC