Hello Dave,
Are you Riding M22? I live along BR35 near Muskegon and you will have a
wonderful ride. My favorite is from Manistee to Sleeping Bear and northward.
When are you going? I will be there July 5-7, not sure where I will start. Free
parking at the Manistee Airport is very compelling but I want to explore father
north too. As stated already try different things, you will adjust to he
handling quickly as long as not carry too much weight. M22 has some good hills,
last trip hit 42 mph with 25 lbs on the bike. High speed stability is a good
thing. This was on a Schwinn Passage with front panniers, a rack and basket,
and small saddlebag.
Have fun,
Tom Palmer
Twin Lake, MI