I'm in a similar place Jay, put my name in for the 64 -L. ,and waiting on
final dimensions for a decision. No bosco for me either, I'm 6'3" and a 59
wouldn't work for me in front-center, I need it longer.  I don't need the
64cm seat tube height either, but I would still have a fistfull of post I
suppose.

 I wish the Alba came in 56 and 58 too.  I have 2 56 steel Alba's and the
55's curve is different from the 56, no thanks. A wider steel would be
great. Enough of this 55 nonsense !  I recall when the Alba was sold in 55
and 56 GP wrote that even his daughter rode the 56, but now the 55 is
supposedly alright for us adults ?  Odd.   There is a 56cm reach back steel
bar sold by Blue Lug I may consider, the B356. The "pneubar" that Riv is
working on is unknown as of yet, but hopefully it will be 56 or wider and
steel.

  A Surly Open bar is also up for consideration, but that depends on the
overall reach of the 64 !  I already have a 60 Bombadil, which has the
longest reach of any stock Riv made for it's size, so I'd want no less.