Yesterday I said:

"Bike #4, my Niner Seven Fiver, could hit 200 tomorrow, if I can get a 100k
in on my first day of sabbatical.  "

I managed to get a 100k in on a meandering journey through the East Bay
Hills, this time tending towards the North.  The scenic highlight was a
quick out and back across the Carquinez Bridge bike path, which connects
Crockett to Vallejo.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-OOzzzl0kWzU/WaSSgpCCeII/AAAAAAAADhY/9ftgZ1qIYFknVduk76lXM1E8zdPPRYIGwCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_2080.JPG>

That wraps up bike number 4 out of 10.  My Niner Seven Fiver is now in the
books, although this bike won't likely stay on the hook, as I'm probably
going to use this bike for the Marin Mountains 200k in October.  If I can
manage to acquire a secret weapon, then I'll absolutely use this bike for
that 1/4 dirt, 130 mile ride.  911 miles is the running total, with three
more days in August.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA