I recently sold my last motorcycle, after years of touring throughout North
America. For a time I had a Honda 650 dual sport, but that was a mistake. Some
of the riding I was doing was too technical for a bike that tall and heavy. A
friend with a long history of riding performance bikes bought a TW200 a couple
of years ago and absolutely loves it. If I were to get a bike again, I would
look very seriously at that one.

Jay