Greetings.
I have a strange problem with the Sugino cranks and solicit thoughts from
this group.  Specifically, the left (non-power side) crank arm keeps coming
loose.  This has happened four times (three times on my commute home
yesterday) and both before and after a recent swap of the bottom bracket.
I tap the arm onto the spindle, screw the bolt in as tight as I can, and
pedal off, only to have the arm start loosening again.  I don't have this
problem on any of my other bikes, and have put probably a thousand or so
miles on this one before the problems began.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Kevin Lindsey
Alexandria, VA