I would imagine because Grant wants a new car. Just kidding. I suspect the
usual reason, which is that the cost of doing business is going
up--factories charging more, shipping costs, labor, insurance, etc. These
things are generally always inching up, and after a while, the price of
your product needs to reflect this, or after another while, you are out of
business.