I'll also add that as an owner of a Waterford Tig'd Milwaukee frame and a
Taiwanese Tig'd Rivendell Clem Smith both have equally clean looking welds
with no perceptible differences as far as my untrained eye could tell.  I
trust that the imported fully lugged Riv's are just as reliable and well
made as the MUSA options and as long as all the models differ enough to
warrant a model vs model and sizing debate if I were in the market for
another I'd rule out an imported "in stock" one (SH/Appa/Chev) first before
considering the expense and wait for a made to order MUSA version.  I'm all
for supporting local MUSA business but only so far as I could realistically
and comfortably afford and an imported Riv is still supporting
Riv and imported parts from the LBS (or Riv) still supports the LBS (or
Riv.)