Politics and religion.  The two topics which will enrage and set off
firestorms in a email forum such as this or on a street corner or in the
work office.  I am not upset that he put it on the forum although it may go
outside of "forum policy".  I like those who break the rules sometimes.  It
irritates the old folks who have to have everything the same like there
morning breakfast or sleep at a certain time or those who cannot stand
opinion other than there own.