Others already have answered, but to reaffirm from the manufacturer: Both
spindles – 110 and 113 – will work fine. With 135 mm spacing, your
chainline will be 2.5 mm further outward on the rear, so you can use a
longer spindle to move the front outward as well – unless you ride in the
big ring mostly, and it makes sense to put the chainline on the big ring
rather than half-way in between.

It's not rocket science, and these days, even the big makers fudge quite a
bit, with the chainline inward at the rear (to cram in all those extra
cogs) and outward at the front (to clear massive chainstays on aluminum
bikes). So the old 'iron-clad' road chainline of 43.5 mm from the bike's
centerline now is only a recommendation. We designed our René Herse cranks
to have a 'perfect' chainline, because it offers better shifting. Using
forged arms and careful design, we can make them slim enough to fit most
bikes that way, but if you need to go wider, it's easy to do with square
tapers – unlike cranks with integrated spindles, which tend to be designed
for the 'worst case.'

In addition, with some bikes that are intended for wide tires, the
chainstays are very wide, and you have to space the cranks wider to clear.

Regarding contacting Compass - sorry that our phone system has been playing
up. We are checking why it doesn't take messages. We usually return
customer service emails within a day or two. As a small company, we don't
have dedicated customer service staff just standing by... but on the
upside, the person who'll answer your question isn't just reading from a
script, but actually knows our products.

Jan Heine
Founder
Compass Cycles
www.compasscycle.com