Really nice Bill. I dig the color choice too. Will look forward to the full
build and the reports from the kinds of rides you get up to on this Legolas.

I like Romans color too. And the mixed Neo Retros on his. I never thought
of doing that, but I will now! Another thing I am noticing on Romans is
that he has attached something that looks like a cable adjuster to the
release connector on his front Neo Retro. That is a great idea: to attach
some kind of handle there that facilitates pulling that release out. I
carry pliers with me for that purpose. I love my Neo Retros on my
Appaloosa, but releasing them can be a pain. I'm going to try something
like that. I wonder if he spot welded that on there or just glued it with
Gorilla glue or something. I may contact him, but thought you might know.

Enjoy the build!

Bill in Westchester, NY