Avast, heretic! This be week two (to be precise: this is the 8th day of
receipt) and I've put 85 miles on it -- not a lot, but work has been busy.

I hope to swap out the egregiously wide 160 mm Sugino for a more modestly
endowed 150 or so (one hopes) Q'd 110 triple. As for the 13, I'd rather
coast. Hell, after five or so years of almost exclusively fixed gear riding,
coasting feels, well, decadent, somehow.

And, I just ordered VO's discounted 45 mm alum fenders, a
stem-clamp-bolt-mount decaleur for the Ostrich and a VO non-Pletscher 2-leg
stand. Ordinarily I frown on kickstands, but the SH has a kickstand plate
that, metaphysically, demands a stand to bolt to it. The Greenfield is worth
f-all when you have loaded rear panniers.

And now I am scheming to rig up a dynolight. The Nashbar front rack prevents
me, mercifully, from using the ancient Sankya bottle, so I am waiting to
snag a good deal on a DN72.

(505) 227-0523