I wear their Foinaven Smock.
https://hilltrek.co.uk/clothing/smocks/foinaven-smock/
I got it in red after my brain healed to the point I was riding trafficed roads
and needed to be seen. Before that, I had a blue Liathach Smock, but found I
didn’t need the extra features (my wife wears it now ... she is too smart to
ride when it’s wet or frozen out!).

If I was getting a jacket only for cycling, I’d size down to a medium smock
(they don’t offer their greenspot cycling jacket in cotton analogy), but since
I also want to layer under, I am happy with the large. Yes, they size jackets
up accordingly. Mine is a large, and that is what I generally wear in a shirt
(either M long or L long, my monkey arms make it tricky). I do fine with even a
boiled wool sweater underneith, though just.

I’ve talked the ventile and Cotton Analogy up before, but I’ll repeat a few
things for anyone new:

The “analogy” part is a liner that actively pushes moisture out (both humidity
and liquid) and essentially makes the jacket suitable as an insulative layer,
so while the jacket is bulkier than plastic/nylon/goretex jackets, it replaces
a wool shirt layer. Be aware of this, as if you want the jacket for warm/wet
(which I don’t wear a jacket for) you will swelter. The jacket is perfect for
Scotland/Colorado wet, where temps are 60’s or far lower when it rains or snows.

Expectations when wearing: Once the outter “fake” waterproofing wears off, the
jacket feels better and I think functions better, but it functions by swelling
the outer layer’s cotton fibers to make them water proof. Moisture from
exhurtion is then pushed out by the liner. So, the jacket gets wet and stiff
from the water absorption, but the liner keeps this from soaking through to you
as well as getting rid of sweat.

With abandon,
Patrick