Patrick, You've spoken to this before, so excuse my poor memory. I'm having
difficulty choosing between the 2x ventile and hybrid fabrics. I know in
practice, where i ride (Western Oregon), my arms will get wet if I'm not in
a plastic fabric. Im therefore thinking 2x Ventile might be a better choice
for me than Hybrid. Yes, it's good to have additional protection at
shoulders, but if the arms are soaked, that's not real pleasant. Problem
is, in 2x Ventile, there is no "Blaze" orange to be seen. only the colors
i'd want when trail walking.
I was one of the early customers of their single ventile gilet, and like it
very much. Perhaps not "waterproof" but comfortable, good zippers, good
pockets, and in (at least partial, if not all) blaze orange.