Thanks Patrick and Andy for your assistance. Very interesting about the
coloration of cottons. I had no idea.

I’m not one who would wear “neon” green or yellow, but I’m partial to a “warm”
color like orange or red to be seen on the road.

Guys: Do you have size zips for your smock? I would suspect they’d not only
help with removal but with allowing more airflow?

I assume with the weight of the smock being over 2#, I would only need a thin
layer underneath and I’d be plenty warm. Most of my rain season (8 months a
year)  riding is done at (wet) temperatures between 35-60 degrees.

Any additional comments on your products and use are welcome as I try to make
choices. I’m sick and tired of burning through plastics, no matter how
“advanced” or “improved”.