Joe,
Thanks.  OK, would have to check with Waterford.  Thanks for the Nobilette
tip.  I see his custom frame pricing (lugged) is $2795 according to his pricing
<http://nobilettecycles.net/pricing/>page.  I would think that, if he
originally built the All Rounder, the price would be closer to 2795 rather
than 3500 -- but am I missing something?

Good lord ... I can't imagine a world where I personally could justify a
$3500 frame, unless I sold all of my current bikes.  That effort would need
to start with some *really *good vodka....

Tom