1. You have given me hope that all will be well with new shifters!
2. Where is that darn speed racer? Must have decided he couldn’t handle the
hill. And certainly not in this heat.
3. Front derailleur seems to be behaving this week. I don’t know that it had
ever been used much. When I got it, I was in MN/ND and didn’t encounter hills
that would have required me to use FD. Here in NV, I use that granny gear every
day on the way home from school. My MIL (original owner of the Aquaclem) never
shifted. Ever. So, you have a bike from late 2015 that has never been shifted
until 2019. Hmm...could that be a factor?
4. More ghost-shifting today with the rear, and the FD chattered a bit and had
moved itself forward, independently of me. I clicked it one click back, and it
was silent again. It’s weird and I just don’t like it. New shifters are
supposed to arrive by Saturday.

Sent from my iPad