Leah, yes I’m in the Clem Club!  It’s dark green and though I would have
preferred silver or that dreamy blue, I’m embracing the color and just
enjoying the ride so much it really doesn’t matter.  I once called
Rivendell to see if I could get a Clementine sticker for it, but no luck.
I’d LOVE to have it say Clementine on one side.  Oh well.

What I like about Selle Anatomica is it’s the only saddle after trying oh,
so many, that didn’t hurt my “girl parts.” (Well, that was personal!) Even
the Terry saddles with the cut out didn’t work for me.  If you like Brooks,
that’s good!  I can hardly wait to see your Clem with your new one.

Keep on writing and riding; I always enjoy your creative posts.  Every time
I read the title of this one I hear a song.  “I met him on a Monday and my
heart stood still. Da doo ron ron ron, da doo ron ron. Somebody told me
that his name was Bill...”   (no doubt the song writers didn’t have a new
bike in mind, but it works for me:  ”Yeah, Clem caught caught my eye.  Yes,
but my oh my!”)

—Joyce