My cable challenge when I was building my 2019 45cm Clem L was that the rear
brake cable length I needed exceeded what was in the Rivendell Yokozuna brake
kit.
 I had to use almost the entire housing length from the package for the rear
brake and order a new extra long Shimano mountain bike cable from another
seller. Front was fine as that one came off the hybrid I was rebuilding as the
Clem.