An early lesson I learned in my foray into doing most of my own bike
mechanics was how very desperately I needed to apprentice with Saint Joseph
in his workshop. He is expert at taking stunningly raw material and
crafting beautiful things through loving patience, perseverance, charity,
et al. He's taught me that nothing is worth fretting over, that it is
better to walk away and focus on something I can do and somehow I thing I
couldn't do becomes simple and easy to do. I have much yet to learn under
his stewardship, and I look forward to it with abandon. Every request (as
one does with a friend and mentor) I've made of him has been answered
beyond my wildest comprehension and in a way I would have never known to
ask for. Grin.

With abandon,
Patrick