Oh you're right, the guy I sold to was between the two bigger sizes and my
brain stuck there. We're the same height and I have a 45cm L, it's perfect as
long as you don't mind a lot of post showing like modernish bikes (I don't
mind). The height stuff on the Riv site is way outdated, it applies to the
first gens with shorter effective toptubes. Hey, you should grab the deal
they're doing on 45 H models right now!