You can probably order nearly anything you want and I'm sure Rivendell
would be happy to talk about specifics. Maybe some of the old production
tubes no longer exist so it wouldn't be *exactly* the same thing but the
overall design is theirs. A one-off is going to be more expensive than a
stock production frame made as part of a medium size order ten years ago.
But if cost is less important than getting exactly what you want...