I’d be curious how many would be interested in a long tail cargo bike but based
on the current Clem dimensions.  My guess is the Yuba Boda Boda is about the
same dimensions as a Clem.

https://yubabikes.com/cargobikestore/boda-boda

One size, 26” wheels for people 5’2”- 6’2”

A family and utility bike that has some nice esthetics, dedicated rear and from
racks.  Front rack would be bolt on to make shipping reasonable (bolts to
headtube/frame)

The market is tiny and niche even for Riv, however.

A fat tire (50mm) single speed also sounds delicious.