Redwing is a venerable company. Forty-odd years ago I owned a succession of
compact and lineman work boots and they were fantastically comfortable and
long-lasting. I stayed with them as my daily work shoe for the better part of a
decade before pivoting to running shoes for work (I'm a stagehand). Lately,
they seemed to have become hip with the coming generation and, when I looked,
their pricing structure seemed more appropriate to couture than work wear.