When I ordered my first custom in late 1994, I told Grant that I wanted a
road bike somewhat like my 1992 XO-1, 'but better." He said, "Oh, it'll be
better." That Waterford-built 26" wheel road bike was indeed better, but
the 1999 and the almost identical 2003 were far better yet. No measurements
that I recall, just a few half-hour conversations, and the 1999 and 2003
have been my benchmarks for fit and feel ever since.