The fillet brazed bottom bracket was a $220 additional cost on my custom
(the "swanky" orange one from the previous mailer). It was the best way to
build the frame because they didn't have a bottom bracket lug that exactly
fit the application. My custom didn't even get the custom lugs because (I
assume) of the oversized tubing sizes used (no discount though).

Laing