it depends how skilled your friends are VS. how skilled you are. the clem H
is more than capable of riding fast technical stuff. i've done some fast
technical offroad rides on my clem L no problem. i would argue suspension
only helps if you are absolutely FLYING downhill. i know ive shared this
video ad nauseam but this was shot on the clem L if it helps for reference:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B2LYQMQlCdZ/