Everything is relative; I don't think the bike will hold you up, but you and
the bike could hold your friends up.
Single track means different things to different people depending on their
local conditions. I could take my Clem(entine) on much of the trails I used to
race on in East Texas with no real issue & have a blast doing it. Some of the
trails around Central Texas? Maybe not.
August before last my son & I did a road trip to the West coast; I rode
Chuckwagon in Sedona & Repack in Fairfax. (On my Surly Ogre) I  could have done
Repack on my Clementine (it would have been a gas), but Chuckwagon on the
Clementine? One or both of us would have gotten broken!

So, the answer to your question is . . . . Maybe.