I sort of take the results from the Silca tool as a Minimum. I guess I
should have said that. I have gotten a pinch flat and dented rim on
the front, but I hit the edge of that pothole hard. Earlier that same
day I rode a trail down by the river with some short rocky portions no
problem. But the rocks down there are usually rounded by water.

Maybe you should give Josh some feedback if you are getting double pinch flats.

-Dave J