That's funny, one my usual reasons for a ride is to return library books
(~16 mile round triip). When one of the kids comes along, we usually stop
for Jeni's ice cream nearby.  I miss this with the library shut down.

It's not nearly the same just to ride there and ride back, without books.

Eric
Plain City OH