This is a good thread --

On my Quickbeam, I use a locker on my front and rear wheel, which gives me
a bit more piece of mind -- and is pretty bomb proof. Additionally, I use a
Kryptonite U-lock between rear wheel and frame. I live in DC and this has
been a pretty good solution.

For my Roadini, I rarely leave that outside unwatched, as it's my "road"
bike (whatever that means) -- I uses an Abus Bordo LIte 60cm -- it is light
and fits well for easy locking (if I run in to get coffee or whatever).

- rg in DC