A second for the Granit X Plus.  I live in Washington DC and use it along
with Pitlocks on my Ram and with the Abus locking skewers on my Sam.  It is
heavy-ish, but I'm not racing.

I also have an Otto Lock for my racy bike when I lock it up for a few
minutes.  I could see using the 3 foot Otto on a front wheel and the Granit
X on the rear and dispense with the axle locks.