On Wednesday, May 27, 2020 at 9:04:50 AM UTC-7, Vincent Tamer wrote:

> What do you all use in the various conditions that you lock your bike up
> in?

I have a handful of nice locks as I've been trying them out, but I
eventually settled on the Abus Brodo, although mine is the burly Granit
X-plus variant. I like it because it is secure (lock mechanism was
well-reviewed by TheLockPickingLawyer
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm9K6rby98W8JigLoZOh6FQ>), it is compact
when not in use, and it works well enough for locking my Wilbury up at
local grocery stores, Target, and such. I like it so much that I got my son
an identical one for his new-to-him Atlantis, that he rides to and locks up
at school. Note that I've equipped the bikes that get locked up with
Pitlocks <https://www.peterwhitecycles.com/pitlock.php>, security bolts
<https://www.bicyclebolts.com>, and strategically placed ball bearings
locked in with beeswax, so the locks are only used to secure the frame to
whatever immovable object.