Doug, looking at Marty's awesome google doc, it looks like:
1994-1998: 6 - All Rounder, Mountain Expedition, Long Low, Cyclo Cross,
Heron
1999-2003: 5 - Atlantis, Rambo, Quickbeam, Romulus, Redwood
2004-2008: 6 - Saluki, Glorius, Wilbury Bleriot, AHH, Legolas
2009-2013: 7 - Bomba, Sam, Roadeo, Simpleone, Betty Foy, Yves Gomez (really
one bike), Hunqa
2014-2018: 8: Joe A, Cheviot, Clem, Rosco, Hubbu, Roadini, Frank Jones, Gus

So, I guess there is a slight trend toward new models. I don't think you
can say Betty and Yves are different models and Clem and Clementine are the
same.

Edwin