I just sold two bikes, so my bike fund is pretty flush right now. This CHG
is looking pretty good to me.

Fat tires and rim brakes and longish chainstays and a high bar position are
a pretty tough combo to find.

I even kind of like the top tube. It swoops in the correct direction,
unless some stylish cruisers that arc the top tube up. No sense in that.

Now to see if my bike fund balance lasts until orders are ready... and
hoping this is priced more like a Clem and less like a GBW.

Eric