I have a BF NWT and have done two one week semi-loaded tours on Route 66 with
it, used it Australia, British Columbia on trails even,  in Austria, and
commuted on it folding and unfolding it every day to ride in the elevator with
me (I didn’t like my outdoor locking options).  Was going to take it to Japan
in March but COVID struck. The bike has served me well.

Bill S