So the Neutrino is on my radar and has many appealing qualities. However, I
would need size XXL, which per the website is too big to qualify as regular
packed luggage. So that got me thinking about adding S&S couplers, but in
that case might I be better off with something like the Surly Troll? The
permutations add up quickly. BF is a safe choice, since this is their bread
and butter, but I can't help but consider alternatives.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA