I would get a Bike Friday NWT. At the end of the day, I think it is the
best compromise between quality, fit, convenience, and price.

I love my Brompton but would never tour on it. Yes, it can be done but
anything can be done. That doesn’t make it enjoyable. When we were riding
cross country (Seattle to Boston) we met a guy going the other way (Boston
to Seattle) on a UNICYCLE. Yes, it can be done but....

Coupled bikes are just too expensive. You can get a Bike Friday for the
price of the couplers and installation. Plus the case always seems huge and
heavy. Maybe there are some better cases out their but not that I’ve seen.

Let us know what you decide!

Cheers,
Chris