I like that cork grips are made of a natural material, but I tired them for
about 5 seconds and thought, "no way." Much prefer super-grippy mountain
bike grips of which there are many good ones, eg, the aforementioned
Ergons, DMR deathgrips, etc. Riv sells the ESI Chunky, which some people
like, but I found them too squishy and a pain to install. On the other
hand, easy to cut, so might work well with bar ends.