Was it just me or did cork grips hold on to your body heat remarkably warm,
even in cooler weather? They're hands-down some of the prettiest grips you
could use but I found I'm way too handlebar-curious to be trusted with such
permanent grips. ESI grips have totally converted me. They absorb bumps
well, never get slippery from sweat or rain like rubber grips (cork was
also better than rubber) and most importantly, can be swapped around
cleanly and quickly. I just wish they would release a tan/khaki color
already!