Hey Joel,

Josh in Corona, Queens over here.

They look fantastic. Feel fine. Not too grippy, though.
I had an accident last summer which might've (and I mean MAYBE MAYBE) been
avoided if my shellac'd cork grips weren't so smooth and slick.

After many years of riding them (touring, mostly commuting and riding
around the city) I've switched to OURY grips.
The don't necessarily fall in line with the Riv aesthetic but they are
grippy as hell and super comfy.

It's also nice to be able to remove the grips at some point. I still have a
cockpit with cork grips set up partly because I didn't want to
destroy them in case I didn't like the OURY and partly because I wasn't
sure I would love the bosco moose bars.

Spoiler alert: I love BOSCO MOOSE handle bars!!
Best of luck with whatever grips you go with!