Yeah. Most bikes are stolen as crimes of opportunity--unlocked, unattended.
Then you have the semi-pros--they have cutters and can get at cheaper locks
quickly. It's doubtful whether they will discriminate much as long as the
bike looks like it can bring $10+. I understand there is a small subset of
thieves that know the signs of a high end bike, and have buyers that will
pay them enough for their troubles without asking questions. If these folks
zero in on your bike for whatever reason, without lots of countermeasures,
it will be hard to deny them. The good news is, this last type probably
operates in a zone rich with potential targets. Does the park entrance seem
like a likely drive by spot for pro bike heists? Is there a ranger station
or parking lot guard booth nearby? Etc. Etc.

As far as the Charlie Gallop looking like a 90s Multitrack. Hmmmm. I think
all the swoop bikes are snazzy--Clem L, Susie/Gus, upcoming CG. I think the
Platypus is gettng a swoop in the extra stays?