Ah, I hope that’s the case.  I’m increasingly attracted to the Gallup and very
curious about its development moving forward.  As for the complete-only bikes,
yes I recall now that those are to be Nobilette built bikes offered as
completes, not the Gallup.  Thanks for chiming in and helping clear that up.