James told me some stuff today about the Charlie H Gallop and I've kept the
secret for a full hour now - I hope he wasn't expecting me to hold it in
longer than that :D

- They will be sold as completes with Clem-like pricing (I don't know if
they'll be drop bar, upright, or both options)
- Rough timing is November to January for them to be available (or maybe
that's the presale, don't quote me)

As someone who has almost all the parts to build one up, I was hoping for
frameset only, but if it's near the $1650 complete mark, how can I
complain.